RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24: Apply Online Link- RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Online Application Last Date, RTE Gujarat Application Status, and more details are available here. Whose children are entering this year (2023-24) in the first standard and having some financial issues? And can’t afford their Child’s School Fees. This type of family get helps under RTE Scheme. Under this scheme, Gujarat Government provides Free Education for such Families who have Financial condition is weak. So how you will get the benefits of RTE Gujarat Admission Scheme, How Can You Apply? What’s the Document Required? For such Type of Information, please read this article till the end.
Admission Summary RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24
|Post Name||RTE Gujarat Admission 2023|
|Admission For||Economically and Socially Weak Background Student Also SC/ST|
|Authority Under||Right To Education Act & Scheme|
|Admission Applicable Students||Only Gujarat Region Students|
|Objective||Providing less fee and financial aid|
|Application Status||Available Now|
|Application Mode||Online Or Offline|
If your children are eligible for admission under RTE Gujarat Scheme, then you should have to be aware of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023-24 Online Dates. So don’t worry about the exam dates, below table gives all the information about RTE Admission 2023 Gujarat Date.
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Notification Release Date||21 March 2023 (Expected)|
|Admission Application Start Date||30 March 2023|
|Admission Application last Date||11 April 2023|
|Verification Date||16 April 2023|
|Update or Documents verification date||17-19 April 2023|
|Rejected Verification List Date||19 April 2023|
|District Certificate & Documents Submission For Rejected Form||21 April 2023|
|List of Selected Candidates For 1st Round Date||April 2023|
|List of Selected Candidates For 2nd Round Date||May 2023|
|Third-Round Admission Date||May 2023|
- Student Recent Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card of Student
- Parent’s Aadhaar Card and other ID
- Student Birth Certificate
- One Address Proof
- School Admission Receipt
- Family Income Certificate
- Self-Attested Document
- Bank Passbook Copy
- BPL Ration Card, etc.
- For Admission, the student’s age must be above 5 Years and below 7 Years [2nd June 2013 to 1st June 2014].
- Applicant needed Citizen Of Gujarat State.
- The applicant parent’s annual Income is don’t above, INR 68000 per annum (For General Category).
- Income Criteria for SC/ST Category – INR 2 Lakhs per annum.
- Income Criteria for Backward Class Category Applicant – INR One Lakh per annum.
If you understood all the information about Eligibility criteria and other processes, then you have also read RTE Gujarat online application process. Firstly, you have to visit the Official website of RTE Gujarat and find the online application form. Check the below step-by-step information to register online for RTE Gujarat 2023 admission.
- The first point is to visit the RTE Official Website: https://rte.orpgujarat.com/
- On the Official Website Home page, you can see the RTE Admission 2023-24 Notification and Online Registration link. Click on it.
- Then you will be redirected to the new web page. On the new page, you will find a Register Button, Click On it.
- On the next page, an Online Registration Form will open, and you have to fill up all the Important Information. Also, upload all the necessary and important documents.
- Verify the entered details and uploaded documents, then click on the submit Button.
- It’s the Process RTE Admission 2023 Online Application Registration.
RTE Gujarat Lottery Result 1st, 2nd, 3rd Selection List
After applying under RTE Gujarat Admission process, the authority will use the lottery system (If required) and draw a lottery. The applicant can see the Lottery Result 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Selection List. What is the process to see the Selection list? Don’t worry, we have given all the Steps Below.
- Visit RTE Gujarat Official Website [Direct Link already updated above].
- On the Official page, RTE Seat Allotment List link will be there, then open the link.
- On the next page, you have to fill School Name and District Name.
- Then Click on the Search Result button.
- Then the Selection List will display.
- Download the list and check the name in the list.