Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2023 : Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty) andNavik (Domestic Branch) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Job Summary Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post||Navik (GD) and Navik (DB).|
- Navik (General Duty) : 225
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 30
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
Last Date is 16.02.23
Navik (General Duty)
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch)
Class 10thpassed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug2005 (both dates inclusive).
- Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
- Navik (General Duty). Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Navik (Domestic Branch). Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI. E-admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled for waiver of examination fee.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.